Find a Career at Tempest by WeatherFlow
Help us build a world where everyone has access to useful and life-saving weather insights.
WeatherFlow-Tempest supports a growing family of products and a set of applications for Android, iPhone, and Web. We are a dedicated team looking for motivated people whose work will produce an immediate impact on our business.
We grow fast and move faster, but we always see people first.
The only way for the company to grow is if you grow with it. WeatherFlow-Tempest celebrates multiple approaches and points of view, and we believe that diversity drives innovation. We are an inclusive workplace – everyone is welcome to apply.
Join the WeatherFlow-Tempest team and create extraordinary products.
Interested in working at WeatherFlow-Tempest? We are always looking for talented people in a variety of areas, from marketing to forecasting! Browse our openings below, or simply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Accountant – Full Charge Bookkeeper
Does this describe you?
- – I love eCommerce and have extensive experience with sales tax compliance.
- – I have been using QuickBooks Online for years and consider myself an expert.
- – I have handled AP and AR in multi-company environments.
- – I notice details; I can find a typo in any document.
- – I’m organized, and I love sharing my productivity secrets with coworkers.
Wonderful! Keep reading.
We have offices in multiple states, and there is an option for you to work in person or remotely. You will need to be available for a virtual weekly meeting on a weekday – date and time to be arranged by mutual agreement. There is plenty of opportunity to grow with our growing company. Let’s discuss!
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as a member of our team:
- QUICKBOOKS ONLINE:
*Full-service bookkeeping tasks in QBO – AP/AR/Bank Recons
*A2X integration with QBO and multiple platform eCommerce sites
- AVALARA TAX:
*Manage monthly and quarterly sales tax filings using Avalara including sales tax liability reconciliations
*Manage VAT tax compliance and monthly filings
- COMPANY SOFTWARE:
*Slack – internal communication
*Gmail – external communication
*Google Meeting & Slack Huddle for internal meetings
Who we are:
WeatherFlow-Tempest Inc. is a technology company leading the way in the private sector weather industry. Our mission is to help confront and mitigate the enormous cost of weather on business and daily life. As a growing company we offer the opportunity to shine and use all of your valuable skills. There is room to grow and take on additional tasks in your area of expertise. Let us know what else excites you and how you want to grow and learn. Let’s create a role that is perfect for you and the firm. You can learn more about us by visiting: WeatherFlow Tempest Inc
APPLY HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLNoeBjhEHM0gJmtkdrbKq6_sMZRg3loi6sLragr-d2ZkVqw/viewform
Position: Account Executive
Reports To: Marty Bell
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for generating and closing new sales opportunities for Tempest, a weather technology company that sells the Tempest Weather System. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales, as well as a strong understanding of the sales process. Position is remote with a flexible incentive based compensation package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations
- Negotiate and close sales
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Document sales progress and report results
- Other as directed by manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Ability to learn new products and markets quickly
- Familiarity with a CRM system
3 to 5 years of experience in a sales role with quota
Nice to have
Knowledge of the weather technology industry Ability to contribute to the sales strategy and processes Familiarity with HubSpot, Shopify, Slack, Google Workspace tools
To apply, please email your resume clearly outlining your sales experience and fit with the position as described above to Marty Bell, Head of Business Development, at email@example.com