Daily Weather Observation
- Downloadable Line-a-Day Weather Observation Journal (also available below)
- Pen or pencil
- Tempest System to record daily weather metrics (optional)
- Download and print the Line-a-Day journal and bind using a staple or a paperclip
- Fill out your journal with weather metrics and observations about what you see and feel
- At the end of the year, look back and compare your observations both day to day and month to month
By reflecting on your personal weather data over an extended period of time, you can make comparisons and observations about what you experience throughout the year versus what was forecasted for your area. What kinds of words did you use to describe the weather? Which ones did you use most often?